Sunday, January 2, 2011

...Happy New Year...

Well,

With the New Year come many resolutions... I have to admit, I have left the blogging world for Facebook and the easiness it provides for posting quick updates and sharing pictures. However, I think "one liners" are not sufficient when looking back and trying to remember the things we have done. It's going to take me sitting down and journaling or blogging to accurately account for all our activities. So, here it goes again... my journaling, blogging or rambling; with lots of posts of our 2011 going-on's!

Happy New Year! Hope 2011 is fabulous for all of you!!!

Brittany

4 comments:

Josh and Danielle said...

hurray! i look forward to hearing more of the goings on in the lives of the harney family! love you!

etav said...

I second that...Yay!

Bale Family said...

I hear ya! It was fun entering the blogging world at first and then it becomes another chore but it is so fun to have and look back on... guess just like a journal or scrapbook which I have neither of. Good luck! You can do it!

Elder Josh Oliver said...

You work on your blog and I'll work on mine :) Love you!