Friday, March 5, 2010

Jaxon's New Do!


So, today Jaxon went from being my baby boy, to officially becoming my BIG boy! I love the boys hair when they are little, it's so cute and curly. I never want to cut their hair, because once you do, it's never the same! Plus, I think they look so much older when their hair is cut. With Connor and Ethan, I waited to get their hair cut until they were over two. Jaxon is now over two years old, and it was time for his big boy cut! I love my BIG boy, but he'll always be mamma's baby boy too!

4 comments:

Josh and Danielle said...

i can't believe he's already 2!!!! i love the hair!!!

Shannon said...

Love the hair - it's crazy he had so little of it after your other two. But the cut is adorable. :) Also, great job Con on the pinewood derby! 5th place? That's awesome. Also the car looked pretty dang sweet - I liked the colors. And lastly, your little girl is so so so so so so cute. I can't believe how big she is! It's been too long since we've seen you. She looks like a perfect cross between E and Jack. Except girly, of course!

Monica Polad said...

He is so dang cute! I love his hair. He does look very grown up in that picture! What a sweetie!

Bale Family said...

CUTE little dude!!!!!