Seriously, I have a lot to blog about. But, Chris and I just got back from our ultrasound. Apparently he was thinkin' pink this time, cause it's a GIRL! We are all really excited, with the exception of Ethan. When we told him, he simply stated "Ah, man, I don't want a sister". I think he's warmed up to the idea and it's going to take 5 more months for us all to get used to the fact that there will be another little girl around here. I'm still outnumbered, but NOT alone!
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
21 comments:
YAY! I am so excited for you! I hope there is a day I walk out of an ultrasound excited that I am having a girl. haha
Congrats guys! Looks like our little boy can chase your little girl around trying to kiss her and pull her hair! Can't wait to see what a little girl Harney looks like! When are you due?
Yay for you!
CONGRATS!!! That's so exciting! I love having a girl, its so fun.
Congrats! That is so exciting!
YAY!!! That's so exciting!
Congrats Brittany! girls ruuuule! And boys drool. There finally is a Harney girl! Now you have to come to Powell next year so we can have fun with the baby girl. I wonder what you will name her. I can't wait to see you and the baby.
Yay!!! Congrats Brittany! Can't wait to see pics of her! Im sure she'll be just as beautiful as her mommy.
Meg
oh my word woman! i almost cried when i read this! i laughed hysterically because it's SO not what you expected!!!! congratulations on not being the lone female in the house!!! love you guys!!
I am so excited for you!!!! that is so awesome, I know those little guys at home will just love her... Britt, you will love dressing this little girl up and doing hair and all the girl stuff! Congrats, Oh I can't wait to send girl clothes...
Hurray! That little girl is going to be decked out from head to toe! Congrats!
Yeah!!! Your boys will be great big brothers!:)
That is so exciting....looks like Chris called it. Congrats.
Yay Brittany I so excited you are finally getting you little girl! You are going to have so much fun with her!!! Congratulations!!!
Yeah!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! You will Love having a little girl! They are so fun, emotional, but still fun! Congrats!
YAE...way to go! Little girls are so fun, but are soooo sassy. Gear up for that! Can't wait for you guys, CONGRATS!!
Congrats! So fun to finally have a little girl!
That is so wonderful!! Girls are lots of fun and boys too! She is going to be spoiled with all those brothers.
I am so excited... wait until I tell Ms. Gay!! :)
WoW! I am so happy for you guys! Finally.....a cute Harney girl! We just found out we are having another Boy! I was shocked....I had a girl named picked out and everything! Oh well! We are excited for him to come! Congrats!!!
Wow! Congratulations! You will love having a girl. They are sweeeeeeet!
Post a Comment