Friday, September 25, 2009

What's in a name?

What's in a name? Everything... so, we need your help with a name for our new baby girl! Everyone vote on the poll to the right, or if you have any comments / suggestions, leave them for us as a comment...

14 comments:

Shanell said...

Yay!! Congrats, girls are so fun! Names are so hard, good luck with that.

Boo and Sara said...

I love all of the names! I am pregnant with a girl as well and 4 out of 5 of your names are on my list as well. The only reason Grace isn't on my list is that my friend just named her baby Grace. Good luck!

Nick and Meg said...

It's funny, my hubby's friend has 3 girls and is pregnant with her first boy. Just opposite you! I am sure whatever you choose, you will love! Good luck! :) Miss you

Bale Family said...

I love Olivia and call her Liv for short and another favorite is Isabella(Belle) So cute! We almost named Avery Isabella but with our last name, it just didn't work. Bella Bale. Uh, no. But Isabella Harney, um yes, I like the sound of that. CUTE! Good Luck though. Names are hard to decide and agree on! I can't believe your almost done!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I like Khloe.... with that spelling. Good luck with the naming. It can be a rough process!

Sam said...

I really like the name isabella but with twilight being so popular, I personally think it would seem too trendy. But that's just my opinion. And I really love the name so if you picked it I'd love it. :)And I like Chloe, but not spelled with a k. But again, just my opinion. But I really love Sophia and Grace/Gracie. Whatever you name her we'll love her!

Sam said...

That was me, by the way. Sorry.

Shannon

Danielle Little said...

They are all such cute names! I personally LOVE Olivia (Liv for short), Gracie and Sophia but you can't go wrong with any of those names. When Bailee was born I had a hard time giving her that name because I wasn't sure I liked it as a first name, but now I can't see her as anything else. I am so excited for you guys!! Good luck!

Jaynie said...

Can't wait to hear what the final name is! All very cute!

Melissa said...

That is funny that all of those names are in our ward :)... except Chloe which is just darling! Good luck! See you Thurs?

Michelle said...

They're all gorgeous names!!! Danielle's wedding was awesome... So great that they're so happy together. Hopefully there will be pics soon... check out masonjarphotography.blogspot.com

Mom C said...

It looks like your voting is closed?...but like a true mother and grandmother..I have to have my say. I like all the names..they are all very sweet..but my fav is Olivia because it can be and adult and a child's name and because of the things she went through in your early pregnancy I love that her nick name can be Liv! No matter what she is already greatly loved! Kye, Drew and I have taken the time off to come welcome Olivia into the world and Lauren is planning it too!
xo Love Mom

Jennifer said...

I have always loved the name Olivia...so cute. Grace is also on my list of favs. Good luck choosing one, names are tough.

The Grantham Family said...

I LOVE all your names. I am a little partial to Khloe, because I now have one!! Can't wait to see what SHE will be called! I can't believe you guys are going for round 4! Good luck! How R U feeling?