Well, I have a lot that I need to blog, but your not getting it yet! 1 year ago today an amazing woman left this earth to return to our Father in heaven. I just wanted to take a minute to remember my beautiful friend... I'm sorry some of you may feel this is a sad post. But, this gives me a little time to reflect on the awesome person she was, and to share her with all of you! This world really is a better place because of her. I love her and I'm so grateful for the influence she had in my life. Ali was always such a positive person, nothing could ever bring her down. So, this isn't meant to be sad, but a way for me to remember this amazing person that touched many lives! Love you Al!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I agree, your post brought back so many memories again, and here I am crying! I can't beleive its been 1 year!
I know... it's gone by so fast... I was crying when I wrote this. I couldn't even go into more detail.
I can't believe its been a year either! Wow where did the time go? Thanks for posting this Brittany, it made me remember all of the good memories I have of Ali and her dad. It makes me want to tell the people I love how much I love them and to not take a day for granted because we never know when the end will be.
Love you, and congrats on baby #4!
What a sweet and loving post. So glad we have the knowledge of knowing that we will meet up with our loved ones again. Miss ya too. Hopefully I can stop in and see everyone in Sept...
I think about her all the time and know that she is doing amazing work on the other side. Thanks for this post Brittany!
Post a Comment