So, we can't make a big deal about his birthday, and I don't! I've learned my lesson and know that when I do something for him, there is always a payback! But, I wanted to take a minute and wish my amazing sweetheart the happiest of birthday's. Chris is a wonderful husband, father, and best friend! I love him so much! I cannot believe that today he is 30 years young! Happy birthday to the most amazing man in the world. 



Everyone wish Chris a Happy Birthday!!!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Happy Birthday, Chris!
Posted for your viewing pleasure, by
Brittany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Chris...hope you had a great day!
Happy Birthday! your just a young'n still... well young at heart right. Hope you have a great day!
OH My GOSH!!! That Devil pictue is hillarious!!! I can't stop laughing!!
That devil picture is awesome! So fun to catch up on your blog. Happy Birthday to Chris and Happy late Birthday to Connor. Also, I didn't get a chance to say congrats on #4.
Happy Birthday Cousin!! Hope it was great! Oh and not gonna lie...the baby countdown for #4 on the side of the blog is kinda creepy looking haha! Love you guys! 16 more days till Powell!!!!!!
Sorry it's a little late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!! Hope it was a fabulous one!!
Post a Comment