I'm writing this (Brittany), however, this is in interview form as I asked each of the boys questions about their dad.
Mom: What is your favorite thing to do with your dad?
Ethan: Play baseball with him. Going on his motorcycle, even though I used to be scared.
Connor: Going to Sportsman's Warehouse and going to Lake Powell.
Mom: What do you like most about your dad?
Ethan: That he plays with me and we have fun together.
Connor: Going camping with dad.
Mom: If you could go anywhere in the world with just your dad, where would you go?
Ethan: To Fiesta Fun and play on those water rides with the squirt gun thingees...
Connor: New Zealand, cause my dad went on his mission there and see what it was like on his mission.
Mom: If your dad were here, what would you say to him?
Ethan: Happy Father's Day, and I love you.
Connor: I love you, dad.
We all love you so much, Chris and are truly grateful for all you do for your family! Enjoy your Father's Day!!!


Sunday, June 21, 2009
Happy Father's Day!
Posted for your viewing pleasure, by
Brittany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very Sweet Happy Fathers day Chris!
I absolutely love this post!!! The pictures are so sweet and the interview was a great idea!
Post a Comment