Saturday, June 27, 2009

BOYS!

We just finished Ethan's last baseball game of the year...GO Dodgers! And, last week we celebrated Connor's birthday. For his birthday Connor wanted his own room, so all the kids are in their own rooms now. Today Ethan wanted to go and hang out in Connor's room, Connor wouldn't let him come in. Jaxon wanted to go in Connor's room too. He knocked on the door and Connor let him come in, unfair, I know. So, Ethan hear's that Connor let Jax in his room and turns to me and says, "Mom, how do you spell: Connor Sucks?"

I know, it's not nice, but sometimes neither are big brothers. I didn't tell him how to spell it, but thought that little statement was so funny!

I love you Ethan- you crack me up!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Ha ha ha! I love your kids. That is so funny. So which room is his? And where is little Jax now? Can't wait to hear more stories (cuz you know there will be many) of Connor's adventures in his very own room!

Josh and Danielle said...

i love your sweet boys woman!

Blondemom said...

Oh that makes me laugh, what cute boys you have! I hope they enjoy there rooms, it is always nice to have your own space.