Thursday, June 18, 2009

8 Is GREAT!

Today Connor is 8 years old! Really, where has the time gone? Chris and I are so proud of the "little man" he's become. He went on a "date" with Chris the other day to buy his cub scout uniform and his handbook. He tried on his clothes for us, and I can't believe how grown up he is. He amazes us every day. He has soared scholastically, getting 2nd place in the science fair. And, he's become quite our little athlete. He has an aggressive side to him. We are so proud of Connor. I guess I really can't get over the fact that we're halfway to 16... crazy!!! Connor, we all love you so much and hope you enjoy your birthday!










We love you, Goose!

2 comments:

Ryan, Leslie and Leyla said...

Happy Birthday Connor!

Emilie said...

No WAY! I am speechless...