I just had to blog (brag) about my mother-in-law. She is such an amazing woman. Cindy has a huge heart and would help anyone at ANY time. I really don't know what Chris, the kids or I would do without her around. She is the glue of our family and I love her so much! In the last 3 years I feel I've gotten extremely close to Cindy, and I love having her to talk to. Tomorrow is her birthday, yes she's finally hit 30... I just wanted to take the time to thank her for being such a great friend and mother! I love you Cindy, and hope you have a great birthday!
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Happy Birthday, Cindy!
Posted for your viewing pleasure, by
Brittany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't know Cindy that well, but I do know she is pretty great and you are lucky to have such a great mother-in-law! Happy Birthday!!
Secondly, HOLY CRAP! Round 4 huh! Yep...you nailed it, you guys are nuts! I am thrilled for you guys though! When are you due and how are you feeling??
I am laughing so hard at your little Ethan, and the "Connor sucks" comment...WOW!
Also, I cannot believe that Connor is 8 years old. I so remember when he was just a tiny tot and now you have a little guy I have never even met and one growing inside of you! You guys don't mess around....or do you!!!
Congratulations and if you are ever in need of a fun-filled family vacation, BOISE IDAHO is fantastic!!
Post a Comment