Monday, June 8, 2009

PREGO?

Well, call us crazy, but we are adding number 4 to our family! What else is there to say...we're freakin' nuts!

19 comments:

Tyra said...

thats so exciting! Are you hoping for a girl???

Michelle said...

Congratulations! When are you due? We're due with #2 on January 12th 2010!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Congrats!

Blondemom said...

Congrats women... That is awesome, maybe a girl? if not at least you know how to handle all those boys... Keep us posted.

jenn gent said...

Congratulations!

Megan said...

That's great! Congrats...you are nuts! :) hope you have a smooth sailing pregnancy!

Defa's said...

Yeah, we can be crazy together! Congratulations.

Ryan, Leslie and Leyla said...

I am so excited for you guys! Hope you are feeling well...when's the due date?

Bale Family said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! When are you due? How are you feeling? I love your freakin' nuts comment! So funny! I really do want to come see you this summer if your feeling up to it!

Pettin'Tales said...

Wow, we're too chicken to go for # 3, KUDDO's!!! on and congratulations too!

Christie said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for all of you! Keep us posted on how you're doing!

Jared and Chrissy said...

Congrats! How are you feeling?

Emilie said...

YEA! I guess this means you really won't be bringing the kids to Miss Gay's so I can see you more. I am really excited for you guys. I will keep my fingers crossed for girl. By the way our # 2 is due October 9th... GIRL. Tessa is stoked!

The Northwest Bunch said...

FABULOUS!!! 4 kids is easy. You will love it.

kyejanay said...

YES!!!!! It's official!!

Lora Lovell said...

Yay! How far along are you? And when you have cute kids....you have to have tons! So....good job! You will have to post the due date!

Welcome Parents said...

Congrats, Just to let you know it's crazy but a lot of fun.

Jennifer said...

Congrats...that is so excitng.

Brittany said...

Meg,
You need to invite me to view your blog...silly girl, your private!
Britt