Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Here's to 8 more...

It looks like I beat him to it! I am the first one to post about my beautiful sweetheart. The man I get to share the eternities with! Chris, I love you so much. I am so grateful that today we are celebrating 8 years together. We have had so many great years, and a bad one...however, we are stronger for it and "better together" (thank you, Jack Johnson). I love you so much and couldn't imagine making this journey here without you. You are everything to me. You really are my best friend.
Last night Connor, Ethan and I were talking about us being married and celebrating our anniversary. Ethan piped up and said "I can't wait til you've been married 120 years". I told him, "Ethan that is not going to happen, daddy and mommy won't be alive in 116 more years". To which, his much older and more educated spirit replied "Not on earth, but we're a family forever"! Wow! What wisdom from a 4 year old. It is incredibly true, because there is no one I would want to be sitting next to in the next life! I wish I could take more time to express how much I love the man you are, and the father and husband you have become.

Happy Anniversary, Christopher!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! It seems like just yesterday we were at your wedding reception. These last eight years have flown by! Congratulations and a happy many more!!!

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Happy Anniversary! We sure love you guys and have shared so many fun times and have so many great memories! Here's to the next eight!

Lora Lovell said...

Congrats you 2! Doesn't 8 years seem like forever...in a good way? Hope your day was fun!! Glad you came back to the blogger world!! Missed you!

Kimberly said...

Happy Anniversary Harney's!!

Defa's said...

Hope you had a great anniversary. And to answer your question I do use photoshop and have bought stuff from various digital scrapbook sites. Photoshop wasn't easy at first, but I bought a getting started tutuorial off the net. I am sure it does way more than what I use it for but I really like it. Don't know if that helps or not. Be glad to help you if you wanted.

Bale Family said...

Congrats! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 8 yrs and now our little sisters are getting married. Crazy! I'm starting to feel old. Only less than one more yr. till 30. Happy B-day soon too by the way!

jallen06 said...

Congrats!!! All the pics of you guys show how happy you are. You can never give up on love!!