My sister got married on November 13th in the Seattle temple. Chris and the boys and I were able to be there with her. Here are some pictures outside the temple... We are really excited about our "new" family. We love Brett and his family and are really grateful to have combined families with such wonderful people...
The happy couple 
Our family
The girls! I love my sisters...
Group picture
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Kye's Wedding
Posted for your viewing pleasure, by
Brittany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
how exciting for kye! it's so great to see pictures of the whole fam!
Sorry we were not able to attend. The pictures are so pretty. Kye is a beautiful bride. I heard that Drew is engaged. When is her big day???
How fun! Kye looks amazing and so happy! Her dress is beautiful! I also love your little boys in their suits! SOOOO cute! So I read the comment above. Drew is engaged!!! When is her big day?
What a beautiful bride... It's so nice to know that families can be together forever, looks like it was a great wedding day...
Yay!! Your blog is so cute! What cute kids!!! You and your sisters are all so pretty!!! Don't you just love blogging!?!?! It is great!!
I can't believe your "little" sisters are all grown up! How gorgeous you all are, and how fun to go "home".
Post a Comment