This year I've been into homemade gifts and decorations. I think it means a lot more when you take the time to make something specifically for someone and not just picking it up at the store. It is a lot more time consuming and can be just as expensive as purchasing gifts and decorations, but c'mon it is a good feeling of accomplishment. So, the boys wanted to create snowflakes last night. We went to a website that shows you how to make snowflakes; step, by step. We hung the snowflakes from the ceiling in their room...they look really cute!!! We'll keep you updated on our various creations!
I know the picture is hard to see...our camera broke (ahhhhh), but this was taken with my phone, definitely NOT high quality!
If anyone knows of any cute / easy projects, my kids could do for gifts or to create decorations, LET US KNOW!

Saturday, December 6, 2008
Snowflakes...
Posted for your viewing pleasure, by
Brittany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
What a great Idea, I'll be sure to check in on some of those Harney Creations... But so far so good!
Cute snowflakes! I bet your boys had fun.
I saw this idea and thought it looked easy and cute: http://aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/2008/12/weekend-creativ.html
As far as my camera, I have a Canon 40D.
My kids love making snowflakes. They just tape them all over the windows. Project so easy that they love to do it for hours.
This is my first time with a midwife but I have given birth 4 times w/o meds at the hospital. I just could not find a good doctor here and that was the alternative.
How fun...I think Leyla and I will be making snowflakes later on today! Thanks for the idea :)
Cute snowflakes chica!!! Happy belated anniversary! Hope all is well :) I never see you anymore!!! :(
How fun I bet your kids had a blast!
Way cute! Look at you getting all crafty on us. What's up with that??
Hey Brittany email me at ldriffill@hotmail.com and i will send you an invite.
Post a Comment