Friday, October 17, 2008

Rosalie

I saw this on my friend's blog and had to copy. I cannot wait for the movie to come out, I'm a huge Twighlight Series addict... anyway, it's been forever since I've blogged, so here is at least something to wet the appetite for more great things to come!

I'm a Rosalie! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

8 comments:

Leslie Houx said...

I am also addicted to that series, I can't get enough of it. I can't wait for the movie!

Jaynie said...

That is fun. Keep those blog entries coming!

Pettin'Tales said...

I just did the survey, I'm an Esme. How are y'all doin?!

kyejanay said...

haha I love twilight!!! Drew and i are going to see it the day it comes out!

Dalton Family said...

I am right there with you! We have tickets already!

Pettin'Tales said...

Time for a new post. Where are your Halloween kiddies?!

The Grantham Family said...

The premier is on Nov 21st right...which happens to be Dave's 30th birthday. Crap. I bought my ticket anyway. Yes. Presold online. I purchased! Holy rudeness of me! I will have to redeem myself by maybe having a HUGE party for him...after the movie! Wanna come??

Brittany said...

We're always game for a party...I already have my ticket too!

Jamie, I'm tagging along with Beckie and you guys on the 21st... can't wait!

I'll get my Halloween post going...I'm awful!