Friday, November 21, 2008

Much Needed Post...

I'm a loser! K, I really don't think I am, but I'm a total blog loser. It has been over a month since I've posted. Can you believe that not a lot has happened in that time, I've just been busy. Does that make sense? Nothing meaningful to report on, just BUSY! Can you believe the year is almost over? My Ethan is turning 5 in three weeks, and in less than two months I'll have a 1 year old!

Anyway, I have adorable Halloween pictures of my kids...I will be posting these (thanks Marci ;-0) Our awesome ward women's volleyball team took region (Go 8th ward)! And, my beautiful little sister got married. I'll get some fun pictures of those events soon.

But, I need something from all of you! In an attempt to get organized I need to get every one's address'... Christmas cards are coming early this year, everyone, so email me your home address:
brittanyharney@ymail.com

The last two nights Jaxon has been up quite a bit. He's had a fever of 103 and a sever ear infection. So, now that he's pumped full of Tylenol, Motrin and Antibiotics; I should un glue my butt from this seat and clean my house! Stay tuned for a plethora of pictures ;-) Don't you love that word?

2 comments:

Josh and Danielle said...

hurray! you're getting caught up! i've missed reading about the boys! you're still on my list though... being in town and not calling!!! ;-)

Blondemom said...

So glad you are back women!!! Sound like you have been way busy, can't wait for pictures... Ekk I can't believe your youngest is already going to be one... Time goes by way to fast...