Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lazy...

I admit it, I am lazy! Well, as of two days ago, not so much. I have now started to get up just before 6 (way early for me) to go running. So today I get home from running, take a shower and get ready for the day. While everyone is still sleeping I had time to sit and study my scriptures (I said my prayers while running). I woke up the kids, we had breakfast and I had energy to clean my house! So, I am feeling very productive and in tune with myself. It's now 1:45 pm and Heavenly Father decided to give me a gift, as recognition for changing my lazy ways...




So, this is my opportunity to take a nap too! I'm really NOT being lazy...Night all...

9 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Nathan is an early riser and then goes down for a long morning nap about 7:30 or 8. So, that is when I try to get stuff picked up around the house. I love it. Then even if I am lazy in the afternoon I still feel like I have had a productive day!

Anonymous said...

I love this! Good for you! I can't believe you are up so early -- hey, I lived with you for several years -- I KNOW you are not a morning person! Love ya and I am so proud! CALL ME... RIGHT NOW! I miss ya!

Melissa said...

Wow! Look at that! I actually did that same thing this morning! I went to the gym at 5:30am and had time to get "in tune" also! I hope I get this same blessing this afternoon! naps, naps, naps! I love them!

Defa's said...

You have inspired me to THINK about getting up earlier.

Bale Family said...

Way to go! Not only did you get up early, but reading your scriptures and running. Wow! Your my idol!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I am not a morning person either but maybe one day I will be motivated and have enough determination to get up early and do something productive like that. If you ever want someone to run with let me know. I am trying to run with Jason and train to run the marathon next year as well. Although right now I can't guarantee that is going to happen. It kicks my butt!! Your kids are adorable!!! What a cute blog!

Pettin'Tales said...

I'm proud of you Britt, and a little inspired to work a little harder and have a reason to deserve/cherish those nap moments!

Lora Lovell said...

Good Job! Jens and I are really hoping to be able to run the marathon next year as well! Anyway, we are going private with our blog...so I need your email address to add you to our list. Just send it to soldiers_proud_wife@yahoo.com

Hope you are doing good!

Michelle said...

That is awesome!!! Nothing better than sleeping kids ;]