Sunday, September 21, 2008

Runnin' Chic

I've started a new blog! This is a blog designated to my progress of running. I'm doing this in an effort to get in shape and reach my goal of running the St.George marathon next year. So, add this blog to your contacts...

http://www.runninchic.blogspot.com and any advice you runner's out there (Lindsie McDaniel)have, would be awesome!

3 comments:

Blondemom said...

way to go Britt!!!I'll be cheering for you...

Defa's said...

Yeah for you! Someday I will do that too...maybe.

Welcome Parents said...

Yes, all be there. I'm already walking 41/2 miles a day. but when I get this baby out the running is on. I can't wait to start trainng again I'm loving that your going to be running the marathon maybe we can run it together? It was the best experience. If you have any Questions let me know? I'm trying to get my friends to run it with me. I was un able to run it this year and last year, but I'am planning on running it this year!