Monday, September 15, 2008

Congratulations!



My sister Kye just announced her engagement to Brett (I stole this picture from her blog)! Anyway, I am so excited for the two of them, and now that it's official, the wedding planning begins. There hasn't been a wedding in our family since Chris and I tied the knot, so anyone out there that has cute, creative, and cheap ways to make her reception beautiful, let us know. They will be getting sealed in the Seattle Temple, so we just need to decorate the reception area!

The countdown has begun!!! Congrats to my beautful little sis, and the lucky man that stole her heart! Love you, Janay-Nay!

5 comments:

kyejanay said...

yay!!! Thanks for the sweet post!! I love blogger..thanks for making me do it :)

Bale Family said...

Congrats to Kye! That's so exciting! They are a very cute couple!Where is her reception going to be and what colors is she choosing? I'll ask my mom and Sarah if they have any good ideas? Oh, and to answer your question in the last comment you left me, I'm actually feeling pretty good. Just a little sick but NOTHING like my mom was. I also feel better than I did with Avery so I'm wondering if it's a boy. We'll see!

Dalton Family said...

Yeah! An excuse to go to Seattle!

Lora Lovell said...

Wow! Seattle! That is great! Jens and I still need to go there. Of course he has been...but, now it's my turn. Congrats to your sis....that is exciting!

jallen06 said...

Congrats to the lil sis. Britt seriously ask MS SUPER STAR JULIET she is very creative and has great ideas...