Okay, Chris and I bought a townhome about 2 years ago, as an "investment"...We are now trying to sell it. We have awesome renters in it right now, but they are getting a great deal on their rent and we would rather wash our hands of it. We don't have it listed with a realtor, we are trying to do it on our own. And, with the help of all you wonderful people...spread the word!
The townhome was built in 2005 and it really does have all the upgrades! Granite counter tops, mahogany cabinets, tile throughout, stainless steel appliances, washer/dryer and refrigerator included! 3 bedroom 2 & 1/2 bath, approx 1400 sq. feet...
If you know of anyone looking to buy we are willing to give a great deal. If anyone has any ideas of places to list things that are for sale, by owner, please let us know. I've done Craig's List, but any other suggestions would be awesome!!!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Killer Townhome, Killer Deal!
Posted for your viewing pleasure, by
Brittany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Your home is beautiful
Try KSL.com or Assist2Sell, also my inlaws just sold their house using the Spectrum. I hope I got those names right. We just sold our house through word of mouth and a lot of people seemed drawn to us simply because we DIDN'T have a Realtor. Good Luck!
make the slideshow slower :)
Looks nice! I'll keep it in mind if I hear of anyone looking.
Is it in HIdden Valley Heights??? Let me know.
Yes, Jamie...it's out by you guys!
Hello Brittany It is your cousin Janeal. I am not sure if you remember me because I have not seen your family since you blessed Connor. Your family has gotten so big and super cute. I was with a friend from church and discovered that you grew up with her in Wa. Jenna Gent. I am not sure of her maiden last name. She gave me your blog and I was wanting to know if I could post it on mine. Let me know. Also We live here in Bellingham Wa now and that is how I now Jenna. Also if you like you could add our blog to yours Northwestbunch.blogspot.com Have a great Friday!!! Janeal
Thank you!! I am glad that we can keep in touch. I added you to my blog so now you can view are crazy family in action.
Hi Brittany! Thanks for the comment!
When Janeal found out that I was from Puyallup she asked if I knew you! Small world, huh? Then I found your blog through Shaina's and passed it along.
Your boys are so cute and they look like they keep you very busy. :)
It's fun to stay in touch with people from the past through blogging.
Take care!
Yes, go ahead and add me and I will add you! :)
I don't need a townhome but am glad that you found my blog cause now I can see yours. Cute family!
Brittany, I'm glad you found my blog! I totally forgot you were pregnant when we moved....your family is so cute, and you look sooo good! I love your hair.
What a nice townhome! I will keep my eyes and ears open. I have a friend who lives in St. George right now and they are renting so I'll let her know.
Hi Brittany...it's your long lost cousin Leslie. I saw your blog on Janeal's and was so excited to see that you have a blog. I am now officially your blog stalker :)
I have yet to start a family blog but you should check out my photography blog.
I can't believe how big the boys are! You all look so great! I can't wait to hear from you!
Post a Comment