Saturday, September 13, 2008

Go COLTS!

Today was Connor's first football game of the season...he did a great job! We are so proud of him. Grandma and Grandpa were there to support Connor and it made him feel so good...he was really excited to have them there. Here are some pictures from todays game of the Colts vs the Chiefs!

4 comments:

jallen06 said...

He's playing football now? I can hear you yelling from here!!! LOL You're SO intense. Luv ya

The Northwest Bunch said...

We has a family love football. Hayden has played two years of flag and this year was the big step to tackle. I thought he will either love it or hate it ...guess what he loves it. He loves the idea of being hit and running down the field with the ball. I hope Connor loves it as much as Hayden. The pics were way cute.

Blondemom said...

I bet you and chris have so much fun cheering him on. Go Connor!!!

ATLP said...

How much fun is that! Nothing like getting them into the game at a early age!