Friday, August 29, 2008

there are some things money can't buy...

dinner at the drive-in: $8.00


bowling for two:$12.00


sharing socks with your friend, cause she wore sandals to bowl in...PRICELESS!





We didn't get very good pictures of bowling action, but hey! We had a lot of fun... I love my bff Beckie, and her husband, M.J! They are a blast. We had a really good time last night getting out of the house and chillin' for a little while with no kids (except Beck's bun-in-the-oven). I do need to clarify that Beckie and I were both wearing sandals, and I actually forgot my socks, but my trusty hubby remembered to bring me some. Beckie and I each wore a sock and a smelly shoe without one. They do spray these shoes with Lysol, so it wasn't completely disgusting!

Becky and Britt

Chris WAS smiling...way to ruin this cute picture, babe!

M.J in action: the spin with no thumb holding the pink ball named "Rhonda"?

Mr. and Mrs. Harney

The Saxton's

Miss "I haven't bowled in 12 years, but I kicked your butt's"...

11 comments:

Brittany said...

Love you, Beck! You guys were so much fun!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Dang my sis is a hottie! Looks like you guys had a blast! You guys are so much fun!

Blondemom said...

Oh Britt, You are braver then I, I don't think I could do it, with no sock... You go women, Cute picture of you and Chris.

Tyra said...

How fun! Love the new look! This makes me miss my husband even more......I want to go on a date!

Pettin'Tales said...

Funtimes! You guys should come on a date to Vegas!

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

So much fun! Gotta love the date nights.

Anonymous said...

I can't even tell you HOW MUCH FUN we had with you guys! I love you and we need to do it again REALLY soon! Loves!

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh! You changed your hair and you look soooo sexy! Wow.

Brittany said...

Marci, we'd love to come hang out in Vegas...

Beck, we do need to do it again, you guys are a blast!

Thanks Shannon...way blonde! It's fun, though.

Lora Lovell said...

Hey! Looks like a lot of fun! Sorry...I didn't call ya after I got your message. We would love to see it. Just let me know when a good time would be for you and we will see if it will work for us. Jens works tomorrow 5am-3, then Thurs., Friday, and Sat. is graves for him...so anytime between...if that works for everyone. Anyway, let me know! Sorry...I was on here printing out shipping labels for the tutu's, so I am writing instead of calling. take Care!

kyejanay said...

haha .. one sock is better than none! You guys really are good friends...I dunno if I could have my bare foot in the rental shoe!