Friday, August 22, 2008

Carrots!


I got home tonight at about 8:45, from grocery shopping. I had been texting my mom and was waiting for her to respond to me about something. I realized I left my phone in the car. I was trying to get Jaxon to sleep and so I asked:

"Ethan, can you go get mommy's phone from the car"

"No, I can't see outside, it's too dark"

So, Connor, calmy walks to the refrigerator and pulls out a bag of baby carrots...

"Here, Ethan" says Connor. "Eat these, they'll help you see"! Then he walked out to the car and got my phone!


It was a funny moment that I wanted to share...so, words of advice:


EAT YOUR CARROTS, THEY'LL HELP YOU SEE!

13 comments:

Tyra said...

That is so cute! Too funny!

Pettin'Tales said...

That is HALIRIOUS!!!! or how ever you spell it

Anonymous said...

bahaha! brittany that's classic! only your silly boys!
~danielle

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

I love it! Kids are so literal and they have so much faith in every thing we tell them. My Lydia is constantly eating carrots to fix her eyes :)

Blondemom said...

That is so funny!!! I love to see the world thru the eyes of our kids, it cracks me up how simple life is to them.I love that they say whatever is on there mind. Thanks for sharing. Cute...

Dalton Family said...

Kids say the funniest things!

Missi Waldron said...

Such incredible wisdom from a little dude! Thanks for the reminder Connor :).

kyejanay said...

hahahaha i love them :)

Charles Family said...

Cute! All you need to know in life you learn from you kids!

The Grantham Family said...

Ask Connor if I can dip my carrots in ranch!?

Anonymous said...

Too cute! What would we do without our crazy kiddos?

Bale Family said...

Too funny! Maybe I should have followed their advice when I was little and I wouldn't have needed lasik! Ha,ha!

Huenu said...

Britt, funniest thing I've read in a while. ROFL!! thanks for sharing. And they're sooo cute and big! I can't believe it. Of course I had no idea that you have 3, now i know. ;-)