Saturday, August 16, 2008

First Day of School

Connor started his first day of second grade on Tuesday (Aug 12)... he had a wonderful day, and more importantly he has had a great week. His teacher is Ms.McBride, she graduated from Dixie H.S, but we won't hold that against her. She also has a student teacher this year, Ms.Nuttel. She told the kids they can just call her Ms.Nut...I told Connor he should probably just say Ms.Nuttel. He said "well, Ms.McBride calls her Ms.Squirrel, how 'bout that?"

Anyway, here are some pictures from the first day of school... Love you goose!

5 comments:

Blondemom said...

How fun... I can't believe Connor is in Second Grade...

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

How fun for Connor. The picture isn't working for me.

Brittany said...

Sorry about the picture...should be working now!

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Wow, when did your kids get so big!!!! It's crazy!

Missi Waldron said...

Hi Brittany!! It is so great to reconnect with you and what an adorable family you have. I love that you are surrounded by boys... you'll always be adored and well taken care of! I am dying that you have a second grader... can you believe how time is flying? Please keep in touch!

Missi (Hinckley) Waldron