Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ethan's Busy day at Busy Bee preschool...

This is Ethan's second year in preschool. Last year he went to Miss Mindy's and this year he is with Miss. Megan at The Busy Beehive preschool. We were so sad to leave Mindy's, but with our schedules taking him in the afternoon to preschool was not going to be feasible...so, he gets a new teacher. He has several friends in his class Bryce (from last year at Miss. Mindy's, Eden and Cameron; who are in our ward). Ethan really enjoyed his first day of school and felt like such a big boy!!! Here are some pictures we managed to snag this morning. Enjoy!

Click to play Ethan's 1st day...
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

5 comments:

Elisa said...

So much fun, and so cute. They seem to grow up to fast, I'm saying that and I don't even have a kid in school yet, but seeing Tyra's boys in school is crazy. They were just little babies!

ATLP said...

Hi Brittany- it's Tena Alan's wife. I saw "The Harney Family" on Jolie's blog and wondered if it was you. (had to leave a comment I hate stalkers!) Alan told me you had another little boy sometime ago. Not so little now! Your boys are darling! Hope you don't mind that I took a peek!

ATLP said...

Hey! Yes at one point we were private! I do stalk as well but if I truly know someone and they are not my enemy :) I try to leave a comment! If you don't mind I am going to add you to my "love blogs". Now that I know you exist I have to keep up! If you wish please feel free. :-) Cute blog! Take Care T

Blondemom said...

It looks like he is having so much fun...

Pettin'Tales said...

He looks like such the little stud!