Harmon's had a birthday celebration on Saturday, we went and the kids played games, got faces painted, ate cake and ice cream, got balloon hats and most importantly visited dad! Connor had a dragon painted on his face, and his eye is the eye of the dragon, across his nose was fire that the dragon was breathing. Ethan was a clown! Both boys looked so cute.
Saturday night we went to the fair. I must say, it's disappointing...every year seems to get worse. But, we suck it up and slap down money we don't have so the boys can enjoy the same 3 rides over and over ;-0. After the fair we went and hung out with our friends, the Wiese's! We watched an awesome movie and played until almost 3 in the morning...let's just say we were a good 30 minutes late for sacrament. Wait! That's nothing new!!!
I know I've done 4 posts today, but I have to get them all out of the way, so I can show off my second grader and his first day of school tomorrow!!! All these posts in one day, are why I vow, once again to be a better blogger!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Super Saturday
Posted for your viewing pleasure, by
Brittany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I LOVE the picture overload. My fav post was the creativity of your boys and their facial hair. What fun personalities they have! Can't wait to see Connor's first day of 2nd grade, holy crap!
By the way, isn't the sitting up stage the very best!? They are still not mobile, but can sit to see the world! Hmmm...I want a babe!
So much fun, I miss the late night game playin' we used to do. We haven't found very many couples who enjoy it as much as we do.
I'm sorry the fair was lame however...... you did get a VERY cool picture of the fair grounds! I assumed Chris didn't work at Harmon's anymore because I never see him anymore when I go. Is he still the Meat Dept. Manager?
Yes, he's there...meat department manager! When your there he's probably upstairs slacking...
Looks like FUN TIMES!!! Your boys are so darling! Glad to see a fun update! WHAT YOU HAVE A 2nd GRADER!!!
Your boys are to cute! OK, you are to Chris =]
Okay...so I finally updated. Jens told me you were waiting for an update. Sorry..it has been a little out of control here. :=)
All your pictures are so cute by the way!
Post a Comment