Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Tooth Fairy

Well, the tooth fairy came to visit the Harney Home two nights ago... yes, that's right, Connor lost his first tooth! We were up at Lagoon on Wednesday and he was playing with his tooth on the airplane, it was about ready to come out, but we didn't want to loose it. First thing Thursday morning, of course with dad's assistance, the tooth was freed from Con's mouth. When he woke up Friday morning the tooth fairy had left a note saying "Thanks for your tooth", with a 5 dollar bill. We were very clear when we explained that the tooth fairy only gives that much if your first tooth is really, really good! So, we hope he realizes it's quarters from now on (just kidding...)


Congratulations on the new gaping hole in your mouth, Connor!

9 comments:

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

How exciting! Boy he is growing up quick!

The Grantham Family said...

Holy Crap! You have already had to do the toothfairy visit. This so brings me back to my childhood! I can't belive he is already of age...

I am also LOVING your new look! Pink & Green are 2 of my favorites as well (Macie's room will prove that!) Looks like you are having a great summer and so glad you FINALLY updated!

Welcome Parents said...

Hey brit, I read your comment and we do have a blog it is Rickandaly.blogspot.com but I'm still learning as I go.
Love ya

DelaneyVincent said...

I have a couple of teeth that I could do without... Let me know what the going rate is... Please send a rate quote to (arowleyvincent@gmail.com) and I would hope that you add us to your Places We Go links "The Vincent Family" @ delaneyvincent.blogspot.com

Chachi said...

Congratulations Connor!!

I love you guys.

Ryan

Blondemom said...

congrats Connor!!! Hey How come the tooth fairy didn't leave me that much? Connor must be a really great kid!!! Way to go...

Charles Family said...

Your boys are so cute! I'm so glad to finally see you again the other day! Cute background!

Christie said...

Hey I need to talk to you...I left my number in your email. Please call me soon!

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

I think your blog is really cute. I especially love it that you have "boys will be boys" written in pretty cursive and pink ;)