Okay, Chris is probably going to kill me, but our page is pink and green...yeah! My two favorite colors...Anyway, be patient, I'm updating at the moment and Jaxon just woke up from his nap, so check back in a few and let me know what you think!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Dig the page!
Yeah, we missed you at the 10 year. It was fun... the 20 will be even better:) See you then!
Love the new look, tell Chris to deal with it!
I'm totally laughing right now because your blog is totally cute and I love it (It's so girly and cute!) and then TOOL starts on your music player so I totally know Chris has his part in the blog! I love it!
Really cute! hey there's Brown here... So Chris will probably be happy with that. Love the new look. Cute!!!
Beckie...I'm laughing so hard right now! The whole thing with Tool and the pink page...wow, you are right. Chris has a little influence (the music), but that's about it! ;-)
Post a Comment