Friday, July 11, 2008

Summer Fun!

Here are a plethora of pictures from our June adventures... so far, it's been a crazy summer and July has also been another fun month for our family. I'm just going to start grouping all these pictures onto one slide show. So, be on the look out for July's fun pics...

5 comments:

Bale Family said...

How fun! I can't believe how big your sisters have gotten. All grown up. Weird! It looks like you guys have been up to all sorts of fun and making the most of summer! Watching your slide show got me all excited for camping. We're going next week and I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

wow girl! great pictures! i haven't seen kye, lauren mark or lisa in YEARS! i saw drew a while back, but i can't believe how grownup the girls are! and the boys are so precious! jaxon is KISSABLE!
~Danielle

Pettin'Tales said...

Looks like major amounts of fun! And I love the way your blog looks!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie...I love the slide show..what a great way to see pictures I haven't seen yet. Yes, someday I need a blogspot! Love Ya Gobs!! Mom

kyejanay said...

Wow...I love the pictures! They look old timey :)