Last night was Connor's first baseball game. I am so proud of him... he did awesome! He is the youngest, but not smallest kid on his team. He is 6, playing with 9 year olds, and he can definetly hold his own! Connor plays for the Mets and he really likes the kids on his team and is enjoying playing. I wish everyone could have been there to see him, he has made such improvements, See what happens when you practice, goose? Grandpa Ken came to the windy, freezing cold, game. Thanks grandpa; we'll see you tonight at Ethan's game. Enjoy the pictures, Chris...I can't wait until next week when you get to help me with Connor's practice and two baseball games, Ethan's practice and tee ball game, my softball and soccer... then we'll be there for your softball game and basketball! Can we stretch ourselves anymore? Enjoy the photos...
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Go # 3...
Posted for your viewing pleasure, by
Brittany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Cute little Con Man. They were so cute in their little uniforms. When I was looking at those pictures, all I could think of was Connor saying "we're out" with his little entourage. Hilarious. I'm glad Chris will be back tomorrow so you don't have to be lonely much longer. I really wish I'd have stayed through the week. How fun would that have been? Next time, I guess. I miss you tons and hope y'all can make it out here soon. Or we find a job up there soon. Either way, we just need to hang out!
We need to hang out for sure... David is getting too big and I don't like missing it. Okay, I am a total air head, we didn't get any pictures with you guys of Jax's blessing, the park, or the relay for life. I'm going to post some pictures of Jaxon in his blessing outfit, adorable! Thanks again for that,
Oh man, they look so big in their uniforms. I bet they're making you soooo proud! It was great seeing you guys on Sunday.
Cute!! I am excited for Reagan to be able to play! He will have so much fun...I love your post as well!!
I love getting to do fun stuff like this as they get older! It is fun but gets tons busier! Get ready! =]
These boys are so cute! Especially yours!
Hello Harney Family! Tell Chris I miss talking about poop with him ;) I just wanted to say hello. Chris and I were friends from high school and I like to blog stalk you guys once in a while, hope that's okay. You sound like a pretty awesome gal. I love the post about the IUD. Dr. Stratford was my neighbor and Lake Powell buddy growing up. He's a pretty quirky guy but I love him!
Hey, how are you? I am so glad you found us. You can order right off the website if you like, or we are going to be having a booth at meekerdays June 20-22, if you are around in WA,to come see our stuff then. Also, if you want to have one custom made, where you buy and pick out the fabric, we just charge for the labor. Anyways, let me know, you can email me at elisa@accentsofbella.com. Hope all is well. Did you have a boy or a girl? Congratulations!
Hi Brittany! Wow, I think the last time I saw you was lake Powell like 12 years ago!!!!! You have such a cute family, I am glad you found me and I am adding you to my blog list as well! Keep in touch!
Hi! I'm so glad you found us! It's soooo good to hear from you! Your new little guy is the cutest! The boys are getting so big too, and handsome! Very cute family! I would love to get together sometime this summer. It's been way too long!
Shaina
Andrews :)
Hey Britt! I need your email so we can catch up! I'll be in St. George with my kids for a few days next week! I would love to meet up! ~Marci~
Post a Comment