Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dodgers!

Okay, I know I am doing this out of order... I should be posting pictures from Jaxon's blessing and the relay-for-life. Chris is out of town this week and missed Ethan's first game. Thank you to Grandpa Ken and Grandma Cindy who came and supported Ethan, it was so much fun. Just imagine 15 little boys all running around a baseball field after a ball. Ethan did great! He stayed at his position (short stop) and made an awesome throw to first base all the way from short. He did great hitting too! One thing that was hard for me was that we played the Yankees. Those of you who know me know that I am a true Yanks fan! But, maybe someday I'll be rooting for Ethan when he's wearing Yankee colors. He's our little athlete and it was awesome to watch him do so well. Anyway, daddy, here are some pictures for you. I know you wish you were there. I love you! Oh, and thank you Connor for all your help with the picture taking...




5 comments:

alli said...

T ball woo woo! your family is so freakin adorable!
seriously though europe! if not then at least dinner one night. what do you think?

Brittany said...

We are so game! Europe...but dinner first, for sure!

Anonymous said...

So fun! I can't wait to do that type of thing with Maddox! BTW - I suck! I haven't called or texted you back! I'm thinkin' of ya though!

Brittany said...

Beck, I love you to death! I've been thinking about you too! We need to get together this week, or sometime when you slow down...I bet your so busy! I'll call you.

Anonymous said...

ok, the picture of ethan leaning into the camera looks exactly like chris! he is getting SO BIG!!!!