I guess since I am posting on this, it is official. Chris and I are going to be running in a 5k race on June 20th; I've even started an official countdown clock. We've got a 5 week program to get us in shape in order to run. I've done 5 and 10k races before, but I am WAY out of shape. I'm hoping by posting this, every one of you will hold me accountable for staying on track. I'm really excited to train with Chris. He is amazing! When we go to the gym together, he knows all the tricks and kicks my butt into gear! Wish us luck, and pretty soon I'll be posting some pictures of a new and improved me (Chris needs no improving)!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Awesome! Jens told me to ask where that is and what for, etc? He got all excited and said, "We'll run too!"...so let me know details, I guess. The last 5k kicked my butt...but, maybe I could do a little better next time!
Your boys are so darling! I love that you found me. This blogging thing is the best. You look beautiful, and it was fun to see your cute family.
soldiers_proud_wife@yahoo.com
Thanks!
I'm so proud of you, I should sign up for a run so I could get my bum into shape!!!
Are you going to the reunion? I'm not I have to go to Boise and take my tests so I can work as a cosmetologist :)
I think we're going to be down in Vegas in Sept or Oct we should get together!!!!
Britt,
Way to go women!!! You'll do great, I have a friend running in that also, kudo's to you both.
Take care
Stacey
Woot! Woot! Good luck with the training. I wish I could talk Josh into running with me, but it's never going to happen.
I'm very proud and very pumped for you! I will be on the sidelines cheering you on! BTW - I am DIGGIN' the Oasis on your playlist! One of my favorite bands! I think I will copy you!
Post a Comment