Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Father's and Sons

Okay, I sat down to do a presentation for work, but I made the mistake of transferring pictures from our camera. So, the boys went to Father's and Son's on Friday and of course my man went sporting his Paul Milsap #24 jersey. Well, when they got to Enterprise to camp another guy in our ward had brought his dish and set up a big screen t.v. You get the picture? Thirty men crowded around the tv, while 45 kids run wild in Enterprise! You all know the outcome of that game, so even though they were "camping", the men in WF 8th ward couldn't muster enough support to get the Jazz on to game 7, oh well. Chris got to go to game 4 last Sunday (shhhh don't tell), so at least he was able to see his Jazz play and win a game in the series... Saturday morning there was a big breakfast provided for everyone. You had to be up at 7:00 for breakfast, yeah, well guess who missed it? My family are such night owls, they hate to wake up in the morning, even with the sun beating down on them. After Chris improvised with granola bars and gatorade for breakfast, they all went four wheeling. One truck got stuck in the mud, which took quite a few people to try and get him out. I think that excitement was all Chris could handle, because he and the boys (sunburns and all) finally came home. I missed them, but we ladies had our own fun ;-)

Connor & Ethan


Chris & Connor


Chris & Ethan


4 Wheelin'


It took a couple trucks to try and pull out the one that was stuck


Then those trucks got stuck...

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Did he take Jax with him? Or just the 2 boys? Sam took David to our ward's F&S campout. Just wondering if Chris did the same. Miss your guts...

Brittany said...

No, Jax stayed with me... how did David do?

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Sounds like no fun at all, I guess that's why I am a girl, but I am glad you got a quiet night out of it. Can't wait til the day that Fathers and Sons is a big deal at our house, here's to hoping we have some boys.