Well, Chris is a HUGE Tool fan... I found these pictures of the boys and I had to blog them, even though they're old! It's funny because these are from 18 months ago and my kids still have the same hair do's... Well, I guess we have advanced from fohawks to mohawks!
My Hottie Hubby...sporting his Tool shirt 

Here are the boys as of 3 days ago...go MOHAWKS!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
tOoL
Posted for your viewing pleasure, by
Brittany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Your boys are so rock n roll! I love it!
What cute boys! You have a darling family!! Did you get my invite? I sent it to your SkyWest email?
Yes, I gogt it... I went and signed up for boot camp...I have to go figure out how to do everything. I haven't had time yet. I'll go set up my account right now!
Oh the mohawks are adorable. They are getting to be quite the blondies these days. See you Sunday
Seriously -- Leave it to Chris to have Tool t-shirts for his kiddos! Totally makes me laugh!
I know...you better get some updates on your page!
Hey Brittany! What handsome little boys! We really need to get together. I want to hear how your doing after your IUD trauma!
Michelle
yay! it worked! fun! the boys look SO cute in their tool shirts!!!
Love the hair!!! can you just say cute... Britt, you are too funny love all your blogs, Miss working with you. It was so good to see you yesturday.
Keep in touch
Stacey
Post a Comment