
As a youth I participated in the Relay for Life event with my mom, and I'm excited to have this experience to share with Chris and our kids (who are going to walk with us, or get pushed in the stroller)! Chris and I, along with some wonderful friends of ours are dedicated to raising as much money as we can. We are all coming together for a cause that is very close to my heart! My Reason to Relay is to celebrate those who have survived cancer, remembering the people we've lost, and supporting the American Cancer Society. Chris and I, have had many members of our family stricken with various forms of cancer. Some survived and others lost their battle. I know many of you have experienced the loss of a loved to this illness. I truly believe if we continue to raise money a cure may some day be available. If you would like to make a donation to our team, or join us this Friday, please let me know and I can send you an email link to our team page, or you can access the St.George Relay for Life page on the link to the right of this post. You can search for a team, we are "Team Black. Fights Back". Our mission is simple, we all have the power to fight back against this disease...
Monday, April 21, 2008
Relay-for-Life
Posted for your viewing pleasure, by
Brittany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Britt... It was great to talk to you. I've missed you. Your boys are as cute as ever and I am thrilled that you and Chris are doing so well. This relay for life looks fun, i'll check out the website. Can't wait to see you Sunday. Love ya, Kim
I can't wait to see you! Your page is adorable... I love the latest picture of your little belly. You are so cute!
Post a Comment