Tuesday, December 4, 2007

"Sham and Salmon"



Although Chris and I have awesome siblings, Uncle Sam and Aunt Shannon are adored by the boys. Sam and Shannon are most often referred to as Sham and Salmon... Anyway, I noticed it's been over a month since I've been on here and I was downloading pictures from when Sham and Salmon were able to come visit. Shannon is due with their first baby in about 1 week. We are so excited to have a new addition to our "family". I have watched Sam and Shannon with our kids and I can say with certainty that Connor and Ethan have prepared these two for parenthood. Chris and I know you two are going to be wonderful parents. You are loving, kind, and full of life. We love you guys, we're all so excited to meet little Samuel David. And, remember uncle Sam, paybacks suck (sorry, Shannon)! Good luck on this exciting new chapter in your lives. We love and miss you guys... keep us in the loop on your progress!

Bree

No comments: