Yesterday Chris and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary. I am so grateful to be married to my best friend! I was hooked on Chris the moment I saw him (thanks, Beckie)! Chris is such a loving person who gives his gentle hugs and kisses everyday, to remind me how much he cares. He is the type of person who puts everyone before himself. I know we have both grown so much in the last 7 years and I'm grateful for the chance to enjoy this journey together.
Thank you for being a positive example to all those around you...thank you for your laughter...and your silly jokes (really, I'm laughing inside)...thank you for your smile...thank you for your patience... thank you for honoring the priesthood... thank you for cooking so well (and still eating when I cook)... thank you for your constant love... thank you for choosing me for eternity! I love you, from me to you- when your in New Zealand and I'm in Seattle! Happy Anniversary, sweetie.
B$
Monday, December 3, 2007
Happy Anniversary
Posted for your viewing pleasure, by
Brittany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I can't believe it has been 7 years! I am so glad you are doing so well and wish we lived closer to help you celebrate. Plan a trip up, come on, you know you want to. How's baby Harney hanging in there? You have got to be getting close.
Aawww! You almost made me cry! You guys are made for eachother and always will be! What would we do without our crazy husbands!?? Hope to see you at our party!
Lucky #7. That seems like forever because if you round it up...it is almost to 10. Craziness! Is Chris really going to New Zealand????
Post a Comment