Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Family Night at the St.George Temple




Last night we went to the St.George Temple to see the lights and the nativity. We went into the visitor's center so the boys could see the statue of Jesus (they do this everytime we're there). When we were done, we went into a movie called "The Other Wise Man"... it was a cute cartoon that the kids enjoyed. If any of you get the chance, they have done a lot at the visitors center here in St.George. It's all remodeled and there are more interactive things for the kids to do...

I'll be posting some more pictures in the next couple days. Chris has a business meeting in Salt Lake and the boys and I decided to fly up with him tonight. We have a fun filled trip planned to see the lights at Temple Square. Hopefully, we'll get a good family picture for you all, but posing for a picture when I'm 8 months along just doesn't sound fun!

2 comments:

The Grantham Family said...

Are there really and truly new pictures??? YAE! What a cute family...soon to develop into 5! Let me know how it goes from 2 to 3. Have Chris tell Dave it is a breeze! Miss you girl!

Dalton Family said...

Hi Chris and Brit! Your family is so adorable, I am so happy for you guys! Come check out my new blog site www.daltonfamfive.blogspot.com