Well, you would have thought that Chris and I had gone through 30 hours of labor, however we were just excited bystanders, who were lucky enough to stay updated on the arrival of Sam and Shannon Banks' new little family member. We were able to follow Sam and Shannon through their long labor of love! You guys did it, Shannon- you were amazing!
We are so excited for Team Salmon, who welcomed beautiful Samuel David Banks into the world on December 17th at 4:12 am, in Phoenix AZ. He weighed 7lbs 15oz and was 20 inches long. He has gorgeous brown eyes and brown hair. He is absolutely wonderful! Chris and I are so excited for Sam and Shannon. I know they will update their blog with pictures of little David (right now, they're a little preoccupied), you can access their page through our links, so for any of you who know them- wish them congratulations!
We love you guys, welcome to the family, little David. And, you better get the couch ready, Chris will be there in a week (don't worry about the couch, he's getting a room, but he is coming, SORRY Shannon)!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Samuel David Banks
Posted for your viewing pleasure, by
Brittany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
With no postings in the last little bit, I am starting to think there might be a new little baby Jaxon in this world? Would love an update when you get a chance.
Thanks for the post on our little man :) Hopefully we'll have one for Jaxon on here soon!
Congrats on baby Jaxon. We were so excited to hear that everything went well. I am dying to see pictures of the little guy.
Post a Comment