Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Jaxon's Bath

Jaxon had taken a bath the other night, we got him out, put him in his diaper and clean pajamas. Ethan was next to take a bath, so he got in... all of the sudden we hear "Jaxon, No... No Jaxon! JAXON! Mom, dad; Jaxon's in the bath"! Jaxon had gotten back in the bath with his brother- diaper, pj's and all. Guess he wasn't ready to get out ;-) Stinker...

5 comments:

Josh and Danielle said...

hahahaha! i love it! what a stinker!

Michelle said...

This is so funny! Only a boy ;]

Blondemom said...

That is so dang funny! so glad you got that on camera... What a cutie.

Bale Family said...

AHHH! That's hilarious! I love how he is acting like what's the big deal, so what if I got in the bath with my jammies on.

The Carlson Family said...

I just love kids. Good laughs. Your good to record it for posterity!!!!