Tuesday, October 13, 2009

First Day of School...

Okay, I'm a little, or a LOT behind on blogging. But, I had to get pictures of the boys' first day of school. Here they are! They are getting so big. I love them both so much and I'm so proud of the progress they've already made at school so far this year.

Connor

Connor and Ethan

All my boys...

This is what Ethan was SUPPOSE to wear...

He wore his orange shirt, because I made the mistake of getting him dressed to soon and he was dirty!


9 comments:

Shannon said...

Love those boys! Connor is so smart and such a good student and I'm sure Ethan is just following in big brother's footsteps! We miss you guys. Can't wait to hang out this weekend.

Josh and Danielle said...

ah! i can't believe how big they're getting woman! they're so precious!

Shanell said...

Oh my gosh, your boys are getting so big! I remember having Ethan in nursery...so weird. Love that he got his shirt dirty before school, such a boy thing.

Ben & Kim said...

Adorable pictures! The boys are getting so big! I can't wait for you to have a girl! I'm pretty sure it's like raising a whole other specie. They are born to give their dolly a hug and scream at a pitch i know a boy couldn't make. Hey let's go to lunch soon. Call me! love ya, kim

Lora Lovell said...

How cute are your boys!!! And you are having a girl??? How exciting is that? I noticed that you and I are soooo close to each other, is your Due Date Jan 3? Mine is Jan.4th. How fun is that? And Chris is going to do CrossFIt? Yay! How exciting! We are just moving to Paradise Canyon....off of Snow Canyon Pkwy. It is super close to the gym, and our electricity bills each month should be sooooo much cheaper than the older house that we are living in right now. So, we are excited! It was good to hear from you! I haven't checked anyones blogs lately! Talk to you soon!!!

Bale Family said...

What handsome little guys!

Elder Josh Oliver said...

Your boys are so stinkin cute! I miss you guys! We need to see each other soon!!

Blondemom said...

What cute boys, I hoep they love their teachers this year! so fun...

Shannon said...

David keeps coming over to the computer and yelling JZAK JZAK!!!!! So I had to get on here so he could see picture of his bud. Love you guys and we miss you!We've got to hang out before we go!