My boys decided that they wanted to be like their dad! So, when they added a goatee and facial hair, with marker; I had to laugh (and take pictures)! With so many negative role models out there, I'm glad the boys look to their dad as an example. Chris is awesome, so here's a little tribute to you, dad!
Here are all my boys...dad with his facial hair, that started it all...
Ethan and his facial hair. The red stuff is a bloody nose! He's quite creative...
This is what Connor will look like in 15 years (and he can actually GROW his own hair)!
The two goof ball, buddies
We can't take a picture, without showing how to karate chop! I'm sure those with boys can relate...
Monday, August 11, 2008
Little Wannabee's...
Posted for your viewing pleasure, by
Brittany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What silly dang cute boys you have! They look like such a blast!
These pictures just kill me, there must never be a dull moment in the Harney house.
Feels like there is never a dull moment...how would it be to have such a cute little girl, like yours? I'll never know...
oH mY gOSh! So cute! They look just like their Daddy!!! k - FOR SURE we are going out next week! You aren't getting out of it! loves!
Post a Comment