Monday, August 11, 2008

I can sit up!

I had Connor when I was only 21. And maybe because I'm a little more mature I appreciate things more. Now, don't get me wrong. I appreciate each one of my children. They have scrapbook after scrapbook of pictures that document their tiny existence in my tummy up until today! I take pictures of everything. I'm not going to show all the pictures I have of Jax, but I have documented it all. His first smile, when his little eyelashes grew in darker, when he sleeps, when he eats, laying down on his tummy or his back, and now sitting up! It's like I don't want to miss anything or take any of my time with him for granted. Kids grow up way too fast!!! So, enjoy some pictures of our little guy, who can now sit up on his own.



2 comments:

Blondemom said...

He is getting so big!!! Yes they do grow up way to fast... What a little cutie!

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

Congrats! Dang he is a cute baby!