Monday, June 9, 2008

I've been tagged...8 things!

Right now I'm in Ellensburg Washington writing this. I have so much to post about, but I just saw this tag from Lora...Thanks, Lora ;-) I think this is pretty cool and it gave me a minute to reflect.

8 Things I'm Passionate About...

1. My Husband
2. My boys
3. The Gospel
4. My family and friends
5. Theatre and Performing Arts
6. My Yankees!!!
7. Improving myself
8. Finding a cure for cancer

8 Songs I Can Listen To Over and Over Again...

1. Breathe in, Breathe out
2. I'm Yours
3. Better Together
4. The Time of our Lives
5. Kissing You
6. You and Me Song
7. A Child's Prayer
8. Over the Rainbow- IZ

The Past 8 Books I Have Read...

1. Harry Potter- The Sorcerer's Stone
2. Harry Potter- The Chamber of Secrets
3. Harry Potter- The Prizoner of Azkaban
4. Harry Potter- The Goblet of Fire
5. Harry Potter- The Order of the Phoenix
6. Harry Potter- The Half Bloood Prince
7. Harry Potter- The Deathly Hollows
8. Twighlight

8 Things I Say Often...

1. "Honey?"
2. "Stop fighting"
3. "Quit whining"
4. "I love you"
5. "Like"
6. "Shut up"!- that's a swear word in our house, but yes, I say it often
7. "Will you tickle my back"
8. "Crew Support, this is Brittany"

8 Things That Attract Me To A Friend...

1. Easy to talk to...
2. Smart
3. Someone who is genuine
4. Common interests
5. Someone ambitious
6. Outgoing
7. Someone who I can pick up the phone and talk to anytime!!!
8. A shoulder to literally cry on...(Chris' shirts get pretty wet)

8 Random Things About Me...

1. I love to do family history
2. I'm extremly competitive
3. It was my dream to fly fighter planes of aircraft carriers
4. I love babies feet
5. I have fetish for hand bags!
6. I enjoy decorating
7. I love hugs and kisses from my boys
8. Bring on the naps!!!


8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die...

1. Run a marathon
2. Backpack through Europe
3. Travel to New Zealand
4. Perform in a play, or a lot of them... I love theatre!
5. Participate in the Amazing Race
6. Take a photography class
7. Finish college
8. Become a pilot

8 Things I Have Learned this Past Year...

1. I love my husband more than EVER!
2. Work is just a job, not my life
3. I'm still really young
4. My house will never be spotless for longer than 12 hours
5. I have an amazing ward family
6. I only want to raise my kids in St.George
7. I may buy a mini van, someday! They're really growing on me...
8. Blogging is a great outlet


Okay, I tag:
Christie MacDonald
Shannon Banks
Stacey Belnap
Jolie Allen...

C'mon ladies, do me proud!

5 comments:

Blondemom said...

Oh my... I'll have to get thinking...Loved your 8 things. What a great Tag.

Christie said...

I finished my tag so read up!! Newcastle is just south of Bellevue and just north of Renton.

jallen06 said...

OK FINE!!!(in my nice voice too) LOL

Pettin'Tales said...

Brittany, I loved learning some things about you. When I think of you and theatre I remember you singing "I love you a bushel and a peck" in a yellow costume sometime during high school. Dude, you were good!

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

The Yankees? What? I might have to take you guys off my blog, we are big Boston Fans! Just joking I loved the tag. And your birthday boy is oh so cute!