We were so busy this past week, and I apologize for combining everything into one blog, but I've done it like this so that it gets done.
Tuesday
Ethan and his preschool did one final field trip to Staheli Farm. I got to go and help and it was a lot of fun...
Connor and all the 1st grade classes did an awesome choir presentation dedicated to the good ole U.S of A. He did such a great job.
Wednesday
The new Washington City Center and pool opened. It was free to the public from 5-9 pm. Chris and I took the kids to check it out and see if it will be worth it to purchase a membership. My awesome friend Stacie and her kids joined us for free food and lots of swimming! We opted to do this because Connor's game was cancelled and we let Ethan skip practice to go swim...
Thursday
Ethan graduated from preschool and had a celebration at the park. We went to the Pine View Estates park, because it has water for the kids to play in, but it was too cold so no one dared get in the water.
Connor and I also went on a date Thursday night. I got his report card and he did amazing!!! Seriously, Chris and I are so proud of him. He is such a talented, smart, caring, helpful boy. He excels at everything! So, we went and got him a milkshake, he wanted the biggest size... when I said he wouldn't be able to finish it, he told me he would. So, he got a large strawberry shake and guess what? He finished it, today! He kept it in the freezer... it took him 3 days to eat his shake, but it's gone! We then went and let him pick out a gift for his teacher for the last day of school!
Friday
We can't forget about Jaxon... he had his 4 month visit with the Dr. on Friday. He is doing really well. He was 14lbs 8oz...yeah! The little peanut is getting big. He is sitting up now and we think he's cutting teeth. After his shots he was so fussy, so all day Friday I held him and loved him, I know I probably shouldn't but, after this week, I was glad to just sit!
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! Connor was so excited to be done with school. He brought home his year book with all his friends numbers, so he can invite them to his real birthday. Anyway, that was our exciting week... and here are some pictures!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
What a week...
Posted for your viewing pleasure, by
Brittany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Go Harney boys- go... That sounds like a great week, and gez talk about busy. Scott and I need to check out the Washington City Center, Hope it's fun it sounds fun... Wow I thougth I was busy. So fun to see all your boys growing up so fast-to fast.
What a sweet little family you have :)
WOW! what a jam packed week. You are one of those busy moms! Cannot believe you have 3 kids, 2 of which are in school! CRAZY!!!! I saw Chris at Harmons while I was in town a few weeks ago and it was soooo good to see him and give him a great big hug. Sure miss you guys and wish our kids could play! Oh boy. My little boy Dalan is giving me a run. Whew...it must be the boy in him, what do you think?
You better call me the second you get back from Sea-Town! I miss ya and we need to hang! LOVE YA!
Post a Comment