I don't know what it is with our family, but we love nicknames... we give nicknames to everything! Our kids have about 3 nicknames each; (goose,tank,bubbah,button,lolly) we call our teeth chompers, our shoes kicks, our toes pigs... Of course Chris and I have our nicknames for each other too ;-) So, you get the idea. Anyway, when we found out we were having a baby, the boys decided to name "it" PEANUT. They came up with this one on their own. It makes total sense, because of the size he was. Well, even after we found out we were having a boy, and after deciding on the name Jaxon, Peanut just fit the best. So, Grandma Cindy found this outfit for little peanut and I had to share a couple pictures. Isn't he cute?
We love you little Peanut!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Peanut's P.J's
Posted for your viewing pleasure, by
Brittany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We are big nickname people too. Josh started off by calling Ava the Beeber Creeper like the Heber Creeper and then somehow it evolved into Creepy. I have to tell him to be careful who he is saying that around. People won't understand why he is calling Ava Creepy.
Jaxon is already getting so big. He looks like a good mix between Connor and Ethan.
So fun! I love that you give them all nicknames. The only nickname we have given Nathan so far is "Little Buddy!" I need to get on it and come up with some nicknames!! hehe :)
I can't believe how old Jaxon is already! You boys are so cute. We need to get together!
Post a Comment