Thursday, October 25, 2007

Family Update

Okay, it has been forever since I have updated our page. Needless to say we have been very busy. So, here come lots of information! Football is over for Connor and he enjoyed having his dad coach, so much. Ethan loves preschool! He has gone on two fieldtrips with his class and Chris and I have each had the opportunity to go with him. My pregnancy is progressing really well... we're right on schedule. Jaxon Dean Harney will be entering the world around January 15th, whether we're ready or not (trust me, I'm ready)!

The first weekend in October we had Chris' older brother and his family in town for the St.George marathon. This was Mike's 12th marathon, 7th time in St.George. Since Mike lives in Northern Utah, we don't see him or the family much, it was such a fun time. Mike has motivated Chris, his fiance Stephanie and myself to all run the marathon next year... we'll see!!!

We hope all our friends and family are doing well, everyone's blogs are so fun to read, and I'm going to do my best to make sure our page is full of the most up-to-date information for you guys!

-Brittany-

1 comment:

The Grantham Family said...

See...I didn't give up on you! I kept checking and waiting for updates and SURPRISE! It is good to hear things are well, and busy!

Miss you and your cute family!