Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm a biker!

So, the title of this post sounds a lot cooler than I am! It's not a Harley or even a racing bike, but it's my bike and I love it! The boys love to ride but they have out grown their bikes. I haven't had a new bike since my dad bought me one as a teenager. SAD, I know! When we were looking at bike's yesterday, we realized we would need a bike trailer for the two babies. But, Target didn't have them and Wal-mart was out. Well, fresh shipment came in today, and I (with the help of the neighborhood kids), put the trailer together and gave it a good test run around the block- it didn't fall off my bike, GOOD SIGN! So, helmets on, and here we go- we are now departing for our first family bike ride (after baseball practice) :-)

3 comments:

Josh and Danielle said...

so fun! i have a beach cruiser and i want an old fashioned baby seat on the back for Emerson... though something tells me that josh isn't 100% comfortable with his clumsy wife strapping his child to a bike quite yet....

Brittany said...

Don't do the seat, the trailer is so awesome! It is really stable and seems so safe. Even if I fell over, the kids are totally fine, you know?

Brittany said...

Don't do the seat, the trailer is so awesome! It is really stable and seems so safe. Even if I fell over, the kids are totally fine, you know?