Monday, December 14, 2009

Merry Christmas

This year our family is choosing to focus more on Christ and his life, as we use this time of year to celebrate his birth. Although, you can't have kids and go without a little magic from Mr.Clause! The kids got to go visit Santa and here is a picture from their time with him. Really, I don't know what we're going to do with four kids, because I can't even get three of them to smile at the same time.

Merry Christmas to you all! I hope this is a peaceful season full of wonderful memories,




Jaxon (23 months)


Ethan (5 years)


Connor (8 years)


My 3 sons!

3 comments:

jwilson said...

How fun to have a little glimpse into the life of my cute cousin!
Your family is beautiful! When are you due? I hope all goes well for you and the new little addition!
Love, Jen

Lisa Collier said...

I love the Santa pics! Connor..tell your mom that grandma likes your hair longer...you look cool! Love you all..will see you soon.

Blondemom said...

So cute... I love all the pictures, I hope you have a Merry Christmas and that little one gets here early!