Monday, January 5, 2009

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button


Chris took me on a date on Saturday. We went to a movie, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I have to recommend going to see this movie, it was 3 hours well spent! It really motivated me to journal my life and tell my story of where I've been, and experiences I've had. It really is a great movie...get out and see it, if your in the mood to be uplifted.

10 comments:

Blondemom said...

I have wondered about that movie, glad I know someone that saw it and liked it. I think I'll take you up on it and go see it. Hey I'll miss you too, glad we have blogs and e-mail... I'll come in and say hello before we go...

Tyra said...

Hey, you gotta leave a comment on my momentsbytyra blog to be entered in the contest! I am chosing a winner via random.org and thats how it works! Good Luck!

Bale Family said...

I was wondering how that movie was! I 'm glad you liked it. I'll have to check it out! I didn't know it was so long! Wow! Love the elf dance too by the way!

jallen06 said...

Brad Pitt is nice to look at too!!!

Dalton Family said...

I saw that on Christmas and totally loved it!

The Grantham Family said...

I have heard mixed reviews about this movie. Either you LOVE it or HATE it. I will have to give it a watch... Really, I am not picky. I love movies and will see just about anything!!

Defa's said...

Marco and I watched this last night and we both really liked it.

Vaughn Family said...

Hey!!! I haven't seen you for forever. Did you end up getting a volleyball team into the city league? Are we still going to get together to play at the church sometime? Not that you have a life or kids or anything. In fact, I am sure that you just sit around all day and do nothing but think of how you can entertain me and fulfill all my volleyball needs. hehehe

Pettin'Tales said...

Hey Brit. It's been a month. Let's go.

Shannon said...

Um....let's update already. I'm bored.